TL - Inexistence [DnB] TL - Inexistence [DnB]

Noice!

Awesome song man, I liked the beat and the transition was very well executed.

TeHLoY responds:

Thanks!

NGHH'11 - Cynic vs MadFLeX NGHH'11 - Cynic vs MadFLeX

MadFLeX

"Flawless Victory"

The Let Go The Let Go

Excellent

Love the music very much, well done. Vocals, good shit. It takes a lot of effort to let go and just let what's inside you flow. I would suggest working with some kind of FX when you cross over to your "beautiful" voice. Also give your chords a break brother! It sounds like you're about to cough up a lung!

LewisandJenkins responds:

Thanks!! \m/

Rat Park Rat Park

Sick dude!

This was really good, I'm surprised. I just decided to check your profile today and low and behold he's a fucking rock star, Ownage dudes!

Bunk420 responds:

Thats awesome man. Im glad you like. This song is so far from being finished though. Lol. Once it is down with proper drums and another riff in that blank repetative part. Other then that thanks for the feed back 8).

Crazy Jungle Fever Crazy Jungle Fever

Nice!

Awesome, I love the progression. You got some talent there lady, keep it up!

Maverlyn responds:

respect!

Yellow Cab Yellow Cab

Grand.

Dude , i've got a really nice high going on ^_^ and your song on , very very nice stuff dude. Is that only you? Or your band? Either way its really good stuff man. Keep it up

SWiTCH responds:

This is me and a friend. We wrote it together. Thanks!

Evil-Dog - Changes Evil-Dog - Changes

Amazing.

I'll see you at your concert man , \m/

i'll be walkin' i'll be walkin'

awesome

Very cool intro , ( and being a drummer i have to say well done on the point ) The song carries its self very well. I really liked the middle how it starts getting up beat, just awesome.

Something Something

Trippy

The song is a constant trippy beat than is upped by a smashing guitar , than the beat slows back down. Guitar is a little to heavy but u can still hear it being rocked. Bad ass song.